July 24, 2015

GOOGOOHIT x LittleMsPrinter

In my recent blog post, I wrote there that I was just dreaming of having workshops and last July 17, 2015 that dream came true. And with that, I was encouraged to do more workshops next month. However, I am really blessed to be invited by GOOGOOHIT to do another calligraphy workshop this month.


The official poster
The said workshop will happen this coming JULY 30, 2015 at Croque Cafe + Bakery. It is located at Ground Floor 833 Dominion Building, Arnaiz Avenue (Pasay Road), Makati City. The registration fee is 600 pesos and that includes materials and snacks. But wait... there's more! A part of your registration fee will actually go to an outreach that GOOGOOHIT is supporting. To have a glimpse of how they support the Center for Community Transformation residential facility in Magdalena, Laguna check out this video from their mission there last May 30.

Honestly, I am excited to show you how does the front entrance looks like.


Grabbed from Croque's website. It is so artsy fartsy! Isn't it?
I am so excited to share my passion once again on July 30. I do hope to see you there. But wait! Is there a sign-up? Or can I just walk-in?

I do encourage you to sign up here so that we can prepare your materials and your snacks as well.

To know more about GOOGOOHIT's activities check out their FB Page. Also, to know more about me, check out LittleMsPrinter's FB Page or follow me on Instagram.


Once again, I do encourage you to sign-up on this click-able Google form link. So that we can prepare your materials and your delicious snacks care of Croque Bakery + Cafe.

You can also email me on littlemsprinter@gmail.com for more details.

GOOGOOHIT is a friendly community of creative types who meet for monthly artsy activities in Makati. Our events help raise funds for outreach activities both near and far.

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!


Here's the location map going to Croque Bakery + Cafe:

YAAAAAAAY FOR FREE PARKING! Photo courtesy of Croque's website

God can do anything, you know —far more than
you could ever imagine or guess or request
in your wildest dreamsHe does it not
by pushing us around but by working within us,
his Spirit deeply and gently within us.
- Ephesians 3:20