November 8, 2015

Workshop Alert!

We are now starting to bid goodbye to 2015. We are now starting to plan our Christmas parties and our year-end reports, and for students they are now preparing for their quarterly exams. But for me, I wanna end the year with a blast of WORKSHOPS. YES! I am going to have series of workshops until December 12. But for now, I am going to announce the ones for this month of November.


I will be having my first ever workshop at Kapitolyo, Pasig and it will be held at the wonderful cafe that serves yummy Rainbow Cakes -- Epic Coffee Roastery, Kapitolyo this coming November 21, 2:00pm onwards. Registration fee is 750 pesos (inclusive of materials and snacks).To reserve your slot, SIGN-UP HERE (click the link and you will be directed to the sign-up sheet)


I will be having my first ever workshop at Katipunan and it will be held at the wonderful cafe that serves the mysterious and magical coffee called Magic -- Craft Coffee Revolution Katipunan this coming November 28, 2:00pm onwards. Registration fee is 750 pesos (inclusive of materials and snacks). To reserve your slot, SIGN-UP HERE(click the link and you will be directed to the sign-up sheet).

I do hope to see you all of the Calligraphy Enthusiasts either in Kapitolyo or Katipunan.

Never stop learning as long as
the world is still revolving.