July 21, 2015

Jesus, the Greatest Author

I was asked by many people why do I keep on writing and sharing Christ through the things I really love to do. Honestly, my answer was and is and will always be the same: "because I belong to Christ and I was made to give Him all the glory and honor and praise."

So a lot of you are asking me, how did littlemsprinter began.

It all started last May 6 at around 11:00pm when my Pursuit Sisters Jamie Espadilla and Love Ocampo sent a Facebook Message if I am available that night to do some calligraphy for the Thank God It's Momday event that will happen on the next day (May 7). And I said yes 'coz the bus where I was riding was still at the Robinsons Galleria bus stop. So I went down and rode a taxi and went directly to White Plains Subdivision. And when I arrived, my sisters Love and Jamie told me what to do. They asked me if I have materials and I said YES! And they are like "God sent... Waaaaaaah! Blessing ka Maaaaarj!" So we now started doing the things needed to be done. To make the long story short, we finished our tasks before 4:00am. Honestly, I thank God for that fellowship because finally! I have a "name" for my calligraphy ministry, mission and calling. That is the answer to my prayers.
Yes! You read it right. Ministry, Mission and Calling.

Littlemsprinter is not just about customized notebooks and paper writings. This is my avenue of sharing Christ to those people who doesn't know Him or does not have a personal relationship with Him. This is also my avenue of sharing my struggles and my victories. This is my ministry to sustain people's spiritual needs and to sustain my personal and my family's needs as well. I do this as a ministry while fulfilling my mission of going out and making Christ known through making disciples. And as I do littlemsprinter as a ministry and mission, I do fulfill God's calling to me of "writing His story through my story to the hearts of men"

Some of you can say that there are a lot of calligraphy artists around there, so how can I make my name known. NO! I do not want to be known just for the sake of calligraphy. I wanna make Christ known. I want the Greatest Author of my life story be known through my artworks. When people appreciate my works, I give all the glory to God. Who am I anyway? I am just an instrument of love and grace but in reality He is the source of who I am right now. Who am I to ask for more? EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE IS A BONUS FROM GOD.


(from L-R) Jamie, Love and Me
some of my tools for calligraphy (photo courtesy of Inspirited Mom)
One of my goodies from the Pursuit Manila's Thank God It's Momday event (I was the one who wrote :The Super Mom Survival Kit")
Books for my future kids courtesy of OMF Literature (I was the one who wrote the short note there)

One of the notebook designs I am selling.
Everything that I have experienced as a full-time calligraphy artist is all a bonus from God including my Pursuit Manila Family and my first ever workshop that happened last July 17 (which I will be blogging later) plus the successful "Pay-as-you-Wish" Calligraphy Workshop.

"You yourselves are all the endorsement we need.
Your very lives are a letter that anyone can read
by just looking at you. Christ himself wrote it
—not with ink, but with God’s living Spirit;
not chiseled into stone, but carved into
human lives —and we publish it."
- 2 Corinthians 3:2-3 (The Message)